9/16/2012

Michael Kors Full Collection @Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2013

Watched the Michael Kors Full Collection @Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week last night with my spouse and man! I have to say I'm a bit disappointed!

Watch it over here:


What do you think? 
I can't help it, but I'm remembering all those stripes and kind of boring colors, all though I like it there were used colors! It is just that those colors are so common. Loved the turquoise (it's one of my favorite colors, so surprise!), but didn't like that stuffy red or green. Some yellow jacket were looking like raincoats.
Also I didn't get the three quite similar long black dresses at the end of the show. Pretty they were, not saying anything else, just that I think Kors should have let go with two of those. Had he too many ideas and decided to execute all of them? One of them would have made the effect. With three of them I'm just confused.
There were anyway very pretty clothes too, like the white mini dress with a silver belt or the black dress with all those rivets. Jackets were just absolutely gorgeous (all though I didn't like the yellow color) and I must have the white long jacket with silver belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment